Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MY BABY IS BACK!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner Gunning for Birmingham return after declaring: 'I'm in the best shape ever!'


Nicklas Bendtner has declared himself fit for Arsenal's clash with Birmingham on Saturday, insisting that he is in the best physical condition of his life.
The Denmark striker has not played for the North London club this season after aggravating an injured groin in last summer's World Cup.
But Bendtner also revealed that he is so confident about his fitness, he does not feel the need to play in any reserve games in order to be match-sharp.
'It feels absolutely fantastic,' Bendtner said. 'I am sure that I will be involved in the Arsenal game on Saturday, which I am looking so much forward to after my long injury break.
'I actually believed that I would have to play a couple of reserve games to be completely match fit, but after training with the Arsenal staff and physical trainer, I am probably in the best physical shape ever.
'Last week I was training with my team-mates for five days, and then we had the weekend off, and I had no trouble at all training.'

Source


HUGS FOR EVERYONE
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HNNNNGGGGLKJSDLKGJLK
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

:')
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OOOPS where did that come from....?

Kills. Me. Every. Time
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah. You're blonde. We know.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ohai.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

NEVER FORGET:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Like you probably know, Nicky doesn't always bring his scoring boots to matches.
Although I would love for him to score more, he's just so damn adorable when he misses XD:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Awww don't be sad Nicky
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

How can you not adore this boy?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

He's also a good teammate:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

WELL THAT'S IT FOR ME. MY NICKY FOLDER IS NEAR EMPTY.

Naked Nicky tyfyt
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Special shout out goes to my girl Sha @ [info]dreamfight3r, who is not only the world's nr. 1 Nicky fan (I'm a close second) but I believe she made all these gifs as well. :D

Felipe Massa Cristiano da Matta Michael May Timmy Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment